VELTHEIM METHOD LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE (VMLD) TREATMENT
The VMLD is a stand alone treatment or an integrative treatment within a BodyTalk session
In many people the lymph system has become dangerously sluggish and it needs to be ‘spring cleaned’. Very often the lymph ducts become blocked and the lymph just accumulates in the tissues. This means that the waste products are not eliminated from the cells effectively and the cells will start malfunctioning. Fluid accumulates and the health deteriorates.
VMLD works by creating a wave like action on the body with the hands that creates vacuum in the interstitial fluid which then helps to push the lymph through the lymphatic system more effectively.The treatment is deeply relaxing and can produce powerful physical as well as emotional shifts.
Unlike other forms of lymphatic drainage, The Veltheim Method of Lymphatic Drainage is a gentle approach that can be performed on or off the body. It can be performed directly on the skin while the body is suitably draped which is a deeply nourishing and relaxing experience. It can also be performed through clothes or energetically off the body.
HOW CAN VMLD TREATMENT HELP ME?:
- Reduction in swelling or chronic oedema
- Sinus drainage
- Improve stagnant, sluggish digestion
- Decrease in joint pain e.g. arthritis, fibromyalgia
- Increased energy and better sleep
- Boosts the immune system
- Weight loss
- Swelling after surgery or trauma – encourages tissue regeneration
- Removing harmful substances from an area (particularly emotions, as well as pain inducing chemicals and hormones that are stagnating in breast tissue or around various organs e.g. ovaries
INCREASE OVERALL HEALTH AND IMMUNE FUNCTION:
- Excellent method of detoxifying the body
- It gently and effectively removes stagnant chemicals, hormones and emotions from the body so that cells can remain healthy
- Stagnant flow of lymph can contribute to the development of cancerous cells and their continued proliferation – regular VMLD supports health and well-being
- VMLD is a wonderful support for those recovering from cancer – it boosts the immune system and clears toxins
Book An Appointment Today:
Contact Carole on 0798 406 1711 or email: email@example.com to book a Lymphatic Drainage session.