THE VELTHEIM METHOD of LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE TREATMENT (VMLD)
Named after John Veltheim, the founder of BodyTalk
VMLD is a highly effective way of moving interstitial fluid through the tissues and into the lymphatic system.
This simple technique is an energetic support to the lymphatic system which in turn impacts the immune and digestive systems, giving rise to numerous health benefits.
VMLD supports the lymphatic system and can change health dramatically!
Why is VMLD Important?
Healthy cells and tissues rely on a good flow of interstitial fluid around them to bring them oxygen and all the necessary nutrients and to remove any harmful substances. Sluggish circulation or stagnation of interstitial fluid around the cells and tissues leads to an unhealthy environment in which cellular waste products and toxins build up. This condition is harmful for the health of the cells and contributes to the development of many illnesses and diseases.
VMLD restores good movement of fluids surrounding the cells and tissues, so that cells can be nourished and return to health again.
If done regularly VMLD is great preventative healthcare!
Using gentle, wave-like movements over the body the interstitial fluid is stimulated to move back into the lymphatic system.
The body is suitably draped with sheets and towels to avoid discomfort.
VMLD is a great way to detoxify the body plus it feels great!
BENEFITS OF VMLD
Remarkable and dramatic changes to health can be observed with the VMLD technique:
- Reduction in swelling or chronic oedema.
- Sinus drainage.
- Improve stagnant, sluggish digestion.
- Decrease in joint pain e.g. arthritis, fibromyalgia.
- Increased energy and better sleep.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Weight loss.
- Removing harmful substances from an area (particularly emotions, as well as pain inducing chemicals and hormones that are stagnating in breast tissue or around various organs e.g. ovaries.)
INCREASE OVERALL HEALTH AND IMMUNE FUNCTION
- Excellent method of detoxifying the body.
- It gently and effectively removes stagnant chemicals, hormones and emotions from the body so that cells can remain healthy.
- Stagnant flow of lymph can contribute to the development of cancerous cells and their continued proliferation – regular VMLD supports health and well-being.
- VMLD is a wonderful support for those recovering from cancer. It boosts the immune system and clears toxins.
Book An Appointment Today
Contact Carole on 0798 406 1711 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to book a Lymphatic Drainage session.